Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dublin 2009


My last time in dublin (2003) was a rainy weekend in october or november. I saw the castle, did some shopping, and ate in pubs. So when planning this trip I just used Dublin as a cheap spot to fly into, not really a main attraction for my visit. Well Dublin on a beautiful summer day is a horse of a different colour. I didn't even recognize the place, and when I left, the visit left me wanting more Dublin. So I may return at the end of my trip, thus Dublin my time in Dublin. So, quick overview of what I did. Breakfast on famous Grafton Street, 3 hour walking tour with awesome guide Conor, hung out at pub with new friends Garbhan and Freddie, went in search of the perfect hat (no luck), had tea and chocolate in St Stephens Green, hung out with Freddie, our new french friends Adele and Claire, and italian Daniela at various pubs in Temple Bar. Wicked! On to London. 
The following video starts in Dublin and ends with a couple clips at Ben and Bethany's flat in London.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment